Veritrans Mobile SDK
We are happy to announce our new mobile SDK for Android and iOS platforms. They have been rewritten ground up for safe, secure and simple integration with Veritrans Payment Gateway. Here are the new enhancements you can find on the new SDK.
- Core Flow & UI Flow
- Open Source SDK
- New Backend Infrastructure
- Dynamic payment type
- Smaller footprint SDK
- Ability to scan card(Optional)
Choice of Implementations
In order to provide the simplest integration experience, We divide the SDK into two types:
- UIKit (UI Flow) - We provide a drop in User interface for making transactions on all the payment types supported by Veritrans, with just 10 lines of glue code in your app you can start to make payments.
pod 'MidtransKit', '~> 1.0'
- Corekit (Core Flow) - This is an API-only implementation in which you can create your own UI, and customize it still using the the payments infrastructure provided by Veritrans
Please add this on dependencies on root's
For complete installation instructions, please see on wiki.
Open Source SDK
Our mobile SDK is completely open source. You can take a look at our iOS SDK and Android SDK.
We also provide fully featured example applications for iOS and Android as reference implementation on how to use most of the SDK features.
New Backend Infrastructure
In this SDK we are using our new snap Infrastructure to handle our mobile payment services. From your perspective benefits from the new backend are:
- Simple integration - Only one specified interface needs to be implemented on the merchant server side for all the integration to take place
- Secure communication - We provide Secure Encrypted communication between Mobile phone, merchant server and the Veritrans server. These are rigorously tested by our compliance team for security issues.
- Scale and Performance - The snap platform is build for scale and for great performance.
Dynamic payment types on the Mobile
In the new mobile sdk, we retrieve and show payment types based on your Veritrans MAP(Merchant Administration Portal) account. You just need to enable or disable payment type on MAP, the mobile SDK will update the list automatically. There is no need to change the code and update the app.
Small SDK Footprint
We provide smallest possible footprint SDK with minimal required dependencies bundled with the SDK.
- Corekit library
It is a small SDK with size of less than 160kb.
The SDK is bundled with external dependencies such as Retrofit and OkHttp that will be used to handle the http request so you don't need to explicitly define those dependencies.
- Uikit library
The library is around 6.5MB for Android and 2.2MB for iOS.
It is bundled with Corekit (and its dependencies) with additional payment page UI for your application.
We use a plugin architecture to adding external dependencies. To card.io integration we provide card.io plugin for UIKit, This ensures that we include as little baggage as possible.
Ability to scan card (Optional)
To use that just include this on your gradle dependencies.
self.paymentVC = [[MidtransUIPaymentViewController alloc] initWithToken:token andUsingScanCardMethod:YES]; self.paymentVC.delegate = self;
SdkUIFlowBuilder.init(CONTEXT, CLIENT_KEY, BASE_URL, CALLBACK) .setExternalScanner(new ScanCard()) .buildSDK();
- Use Merchant name & logo automatically from MAP
- Support for Swift via bridging header for iOS
- Support for 3DSecure View with a fullscreen window
- Tested for memory leaks
- Stability Improvements and multiple Bug fixes
- Continuous Integration Visibility for iOS/Android SDK's
We are still working on a whole bunch of things that we plan to release over the coming months.
- 1-click support for the saving credit card for future transactions.
- Credit Card Widget to embed directly into your user interface
- Automatic theme selection from MAP preferences
- Automatic Payment type prioritization from MAP
Mobile SDK Team
With Love from Jakarta and Jogja.